This wing in the Facility will house wilderness cabin style set of rooms which will include country-style beds for adults and wooden bunk beds for singles or "brother 'n' sister guests".
Each room will be well appointed with basic but dated (rough wooden) furniture and the ability to turn on and off the ambiance with a wall plate that can control lighting, noise and interactive effects as well as a dimmer for both light and sounds.
- Lights will flash on and off
- Dimming and losing power
- The sound of moaning and rattling noises, doors slamming sounds, someone heavy outside, etc.
- Scratching or knocking from outside or under your bed
- Wall or ceiling movement and optical illusion effects (stretching drywall effect or optical writing, etc.)
- Wall and shelf items falling from their place or furniture moved on their own
- Bed, chair or couch randomly shaking
- Talking/laughing Stuffed animal heads on the wall
- Mirrors that fog up on their own with warnings and spectres appearing behind you (may also be queued via audio queues: i.e. Bloody Mary, etc.)
Each wing is detached from the others in the Facility and blocked out by berms or facades to maintain the illusion. The front of each wing empties (in its own themed way) into a courtyard for nightly events/shows and allows guests access to Deadlands Park.
As guests exit this wing, they are greeted with the Summer Camp or cabin in the woods style surrounding. Pine Trees and tranquility on one side and a bayou on the other. There is a lake to one side that the dirt path snakes past. A wooded path snakes through foggy areas where wind howls through trees past a creepy lake and graveyard where stalking shadows lurk and loom.
Guests must work their way around the path to reach the commons area where the fountain and stage are placed to exit to the park.
This path and surroundings help set the mood especially when guests return to the wing and allow for a variety of picture taking possibilities. On returning as the doors open “Join Us” is hard by guests as the empty porch swings sway by themselves (or if occupied are pushed by unseen hands).
The Camp also features a small amount of exterior cabins custom designed for the “Cabin in the Woods” style experience.
If approved participation is selected, guest may pay for a VIP experience which includes an area of the hotel that becomes completely haunted and interacts on both a physical and verbal level. Guests may be woken in the night and experience an attack in/on their room by anything from zombies to killers to spirits. Every night may be a different experience. (this is elective and subject to availability)
Warning this experience contains live actors that may interact with you in a physical but non-harmful way.
Visual Proof Coming Soon...